Friday, August 22, 2014

Finally

The first step ain't even that hard forreal.

I've been talking about making this blog for some time now, and finally... it exist! Not at all in completion, but it's the beginning. So I'm ok with it simply existing for now.

However, I guess I should let you know what I'm here for and what I'm about.

The Social Loner: As many of us are, is one who, although they may know a lot of people, and engage in activities with others often, do a majority of their adventures solo.

That's me, I'd rather be solo sometimes. I take myself on dinner dates in new states, and sometimes I just walk around to see what's going on.

I always see the BEST pictures when I'm alone, so this is where I'll share them, and reflect and shit. I mean, maybe nobody else will care, but sometimes, even tho I'm alone, I still wanna share with someone. This is the perfect platform to do so right?

This way, I won't have to forsake my solitude, but I'll also get to connect with the world outside my head directly.

Maybe none of what I'm saying is relevant, or maybe it won't make sense, but I'm trying to get out of my mind a little.

You are now about to enter the twilight zone.

3

2


1


p.s. bear with me while I figure out this blogging shit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shed some light