Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"You Can Tell You Not From Round Here"

It's funny how I hear that everywhere I go.  Even the place I consider my native land doesn't recognize me as its own. Virginia is the misfit.  For individuals at least.

Oddly, a lot of people tell me I fit right in,  like I belong wherever I'm at, for more than one place. That's valid tho, I'm supposed to be where I'm at right? I don't mind.  But I hate feeling like an alien, proving myself to fit into some niche in society. I guess I'm past the point of proving myself actually. If you like it, I love it and if not then oh well.

They usually love my lack of swagger type swagger tho. Cause they can't figure it out. I'm cool with it. I try n tell em I'm an anomaly but they never listen. They gon' love me tho! They gon' loooove me ;)

Watch out world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shed some light